Visitors are invited to explore the free entry architecture biennial Time Space Existence and the historical venues where the exhibition is set, supported by free guided tours in multiple languages and daily cultural mediation.
Our staff is available to assist you in our venues: Palazzo Bembo, Palazzo Mora and Marinaressa Gardens. For more information about our exhibitions, venues, participants and exhibited projects, you can talk to the personnel wearing the Ask me! brooch.
– Guided tours are available in Italian and English
– There are different types of guided tours of the exhibitions available for groups of up to 25 people
– Guided tours must be booked at least one week in advance. For groups larger than 10 people the minimum advance time for is 15 days
– The duration of a guided tour is approximately 1h
– Guided tours are free of charge and open to all
– Advance booking for groups is mandatory
When reserving your guided tour we kindly ask you to indicate your preferred date, time, number of attendees, and the venue or venues you are interested in visiting (Palazzo Mora, Palazzo Bembo or Marinaressa Gardens).
Book your guided tour of Time Space Existence by contacting us at email@example.com.